Rocky River Urgent Care Accepts Health Insurance in Rocky River, OH
Our Urgent Care Accepts Medicaid, Blue Cross and Most Major Health Insurance Plans Along with a Self-Pay Option for Those with No Insurance.
- We are in-network for most insurers.
- You pay your co-pay at the time of your visit.
- We file directly with your insurance company.
- After your insurance processes the claim, if there is a balance due, we will charge your credit card.
- Payment is required at the time of service, a discount has been applied
- Transparent fees mean you approve additional treatment and cost
- We accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards
- MEDICAL MUTUAL
- MEDICAID (TRADITIONALLY ONLY)
- MUTUAL HEALTH
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- GALLAGHER BASSETT
- MINUTEMEN SELECT
- UNIVERSITY HOSP. COMPCARE
Insurances we DO NOT TAKE:
- JUST4ME CARESOURCE
- UNITED HEALTHCARE COMMUNITY PLAN